Private Duty Caregivers
Not sure if Private Duty Care is the right choice for your family? If you need one-on-one care by a professional who either lives with you at home or visits you at scheduled hours, it may be worth looking into your options for Private Duty Care. Our staff will tell you more about it when you call or visit our office for a consultation. In the meantime, please read on and learn about the many advantages of Private Duty Care.
Our Care Services
Provides complimentary and no obligation assessment and FREE personalized placement services to residential, retirement homes, and assisted living facilities.
In-Home Care Services (Include Options of Hourly or Live-In Arrangement)
- Personal care and grooming assistance
- Monitor diet and food intake
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication assistance – Mobility assistance
- Incontinence care
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Supervise home maintenance
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Experienced Companions
- Reliable and committed to excellence in the delivery of quality of care
- Have extensive hiring and training selection that inludes behavioral assessment and interview, criminal background check, reference check, TB testing, and mandatory training sessions.
- Can work a few hours a day, up to 24 hours – 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays
- Are insured and covered with Worker’s Compensation.
- Taxes, Social Security, and Scheduling benefits are well handled by Assist On Call, Inc.
If you are interested to become one of our caregivers, Apply Now!